Original post- November 2, 2016
I was enjoying a bite in the Cancun airport before heading back to Toronto from the Dr. Joe Dispenza Advanced Workshop. Well, actually I was devouring a big bowl of freshly made guacamole and getting in one last perfect margarita, when this lovely man sat down in the next table and started talking to me.
Later on, his wife came and she didn’t speak much English, nor did I speak much Spanish. We managed to have a great conversation anyway! She loved my “energy-infused” necklace and he let me text home because there is no free wifi in Cancun departures. Then he said:
“Are you travelling alone?” Without thinking, I replied “no”.
He kind of looked around for my travel companions and saw my bag on the other chair and I thought “oh right, he meant am I traveling alone to my destination?'” As in “on the plane?”…OMG!!! I started to laugh. Maybe he thought it was the tequila?
Sometimes it’s the small things that sum up an event.
So to answer his question “No, kind sir. I am most definitely not traveling alone. I will never feel alone again!”
Thank you, my beautiful family and community. You filled my heart, took me in, made me laugh, challenged me, helped me up, held me and loved on me.
I embodied my soul and now I am truly at home wherever I am.
- Part 1 of Take The Bridge How a short story took on a life of its own… Here on earth, humans seeking enlightenment gobble up stories of spiritual journeys. Apparently, it’s very complicated to attain. […]
- What do we do when the juices of creativity have slowed to a trickle? Sure, we can stare at a blank screen or go for yet another socially distanced walk. Or, you can help a […]
- The post Opening to More…AccessU appeared first on Adwynna.
- Carefree It starts with Open …and WiLLiNG! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I read Adwynna MacKenzie’s brand new book “Carefree, It Starts With Open” the day after it launched, and I love it! I waited for it for over […]
- Original post- November 2, 2016 I was enjoying a bite in the Cancun airport before heading back to Toronto from the Dr. Joe Dispenza Advanced Workshop. Well, actually I was devouring a big bowl of […]